CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Read

Mom tagged me so here it is:

Here’s how it works:

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the page to 123

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences

5. Tag 5 people.

The book I have is Stay! Keeper's story, by Lois Lowry:

Going out,I should explain, is a euphemism for taking care of bodily functions. I wagged my tail and looked eager. "Well," Emily's mother suggested, "why don't we walk the dogs before we start back?"

I tag Lauren,Tom, Kristen,Mason, and Boston.

6 comments:

ducklips said...

I love that you love to read. That will serve you very well in your life.

Sounds like a fun book.

Merilee said...

You are awesome Tabitha!

Sheerstar said...

Thanks Mer and elise

KrisBo said...

you love to read girl, why don't you ever write! tell us what your up to. miss ya cutie pants.

The Stray Wolves said...

Whaaa? Tagging?

Sheerstar said...

silly Mudstar. It's a Blogger thing. -whispers- "She's new to this whole thing. Someone explain it to her!"