CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

White Pocket


Camping at White Pocket was fun. Vlad was so tired.


Ian found a cool rock formation that looks like dinosaur ribs sticking out.


I took this picture just seconds before Vladimir moved.


We found this rock full of sand. We laid down in the sand and took separate pictures. This is Ian's.


This is my picture.


In this picture, I had run and tripped over a rock and fell over. Mom thought that it would be funny to have a picture of it.

I have to go.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You're awesome, Boogie!

ducklips said...

I love seeing your trip through your eyes. Thanks for sharing it with us, but watch out for those rocks. They reach out and grab your ankles.

Sheerstar said...

Ha Ha Elise!

megan said...

You guys go on really great adventures. I'm jealous!

The Stray Wolves said...

been there done that -sighs-