CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now I love(not) my ABCs

A...attached or single: single
B... best friend: Kaya,Jazzmyn,Jessica,Danielle,the list could go on forever
C... cake or pie: Cake
D... day of choice: Saturday
E... essential item: friend
F... favorite color: gold
G... gummy bears or worms: gummi worms or bears? I like them both.
H... hometown: Mesa, AZ
I... indulgence(s): Books and chocolate J ...January or July: July. Totally. Summertime!!!!!!!!!
K... kids? none. not married.never will be
L... life is incomplete without:penguins, books,friends,summer,Vlad,Unity,family,fish,school
M... marriage date: not married.
N ...number of siblings:1.Ian
O... oranges or apples: Oranges
P ...phobias or fears: stagephobia,claustrophobia,arachnaphobia,insecttaphobia.The list could go on forever
Q... quotes: What?
R... reason to smile: I'm happy. duh!
S ...season: S-U-M-M-E-R! Summer!
T... Tag you are it
U ...unknown fact about me: I've left secrets?
V ...very favorite store: Wild animal store
W... worst habit: I bite my nails
X... x-ray or ultrasound: I'd rather have neither, thank you.
Y... your favorite food: Fettichini Alfredo
Z... zodiac: Scorpio


Also, I have started and finished Twilight,New Moon,and Eclipse. Thank you, Thank you. All in the space of 4 days.

11 comments:

ducklips said...

Tabs, you amaze me. 3 really long books in 4 days. do you still go to elementary school or did you move straight to college?

Your ABCs are great!

Emily said...

Go Boogie!

Sheerstar said...

I go to the middle school for math,and my mom made me take the 10th grade reading test.Does that count? Anyway, they are really great books, and I just couldn't stop. Stephine is a really great writer.I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. Of course, I'll probobly finish it in about 2 or 3 days. i hope that Breaking Dawn is as good as Twilight, New Mooon, and Eclipse.

Merilee said...

What do you mean you'll never be married? Why?

Wow, the Twilight series in four days! It took me six!

Sheerstar said...

I'm waiting for August, when Breaking Dawn comes out. I'm never getting married because I will be too busy to even think about that. i mean, being a veternarian for a friend's zoo is not very easy. By the way, i do usually write this long of comments but I think the keyboard is haunted. I can't stop writing. Help me.(gasp) *thud*

Sheerstar said...

Sorry. I meant do not.

megan said...

holy cow! it took me two weeks to read all three books! I did have school and a job though. that is some fast reading on your part. are you going to read them all again before breaking dawn comes out? i'm going to take my time and read them all through july so i'm good and ready by august 2nd.

Sheerstar said...

Ive already read them three more times.:)

Emily said...

My kid! Yes, I keep reminding her that she has no time for boys, but seriously! She won't even admit to thinking one is cute. She reminds me of someone I once knew ...

The Stray Wolves said...

who,me? i think boys are meant to be friends! -laughs-

Sheerstar said...

Ma...Mudstar? Ha! totally!
Oh, and I finished Breaking Dawn in 4 HOURS!